Wednesday, August 25, 2010

"Tiny bubbles...make me feel happy, ah they make me feel fine..."


I've been relying on this product quite a bit lately.  I don't know what it is about the formula but in 5 minutes, my skin looks fresh and decongested.  A lot of products claim to be a 'nap in a bottle' but this mask actually delivers on that promise.  And the formulation!  The product itself is orange with a shampoo-esq consistency and smells divinely of orange fizz and push pops (remember those?!) but once you apply it onto damp skin, it gets all frothy and bubbly and starts working its magic. I like to use this at night and follow it with my usual moisturizer; by morning any evidence of fatigue on my skin is gone.

At $52 it's a little on the pricey side for a mask but the Bliss Triple Oxygen Treatment facial at a Bliss spa will cost you $160.  I've only used this mask for a few weeks but I think it's one I'll consider re-purchasing.

1 comment:

Amee said...

your blog is out of control! Great job!!!